godroxmysox/rsdgirl one-year progress photos

Options
godroxmysox
godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
One year ago, Ashley [godroxmysox] & Stacie [rsdgirl] were getting ready for an ugly sweater party and decided to take photos. We were at our largest weights. This year, after each losing a little over 60lbs, we decided to put those same outfits on and recreate the shots. Belong are our progress photos...hopefully you will enjoy looking at them because we certainly had a great time taking them.

The first photograph is from 2010, the second is the same clothes in 2011 & the third is our clothes that actually fit, lol.

5-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I love this! Congratulations of the progress! You both love marvelous! :)
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    This is so fun to look at--great job ladies! I can definitely see success in those photos- you look wonderful!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, you two look GREAT! Very inspirational!!!!
  • dpedi
    dpedi Posts: 37
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! Great job! You look great!!
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You are both amazing. Thanks for posting that, it was so much fun!! Made me smile! Thanks again, you are just fabulous!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look amazing!!!! I have to say, while your faces are gorgeous, Ashley, your BUTT looks AWESOME!!!! Keep up the great work my dear!!!!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,615 Member
    Options
    What fun! You both look wonderful! Great job! Enjoy Christmas!
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Awesome! Great idea girls and you look fantastic!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    LOL, that was cute! Congrats to you both on your weight loss success!! You look great!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    YOu both are Awesome....Love it!!!
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thank ou everyoe and especially my Ashley :) you are amazing and thanks for everything over the last year, wouldnt be here without you :) love you (p.s. i LOVE my suit pic)
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I love your story and all of the fun photos.. Way to go girls! :)
  • ZombeeFingers
    Options
    This is SO awesome. Thank you so much for sharing. Keep up the great work ladies. :D
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone; we had a great time!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    my goodness ladies. i had a hard time telling who is who after the weight loss. congrats to you both !! awesome job.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Fun post! You two look just great!!
  • elizabethtimetogetfittynes
    Options
    That is awesome! I love it! Great job you two:)
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I feel so blessed to be able to call you two beautiful inspirational women my "friends" on mfp. You guys both look truly amazing and should be so proud of yourselves. I can't believe how much each of your faces have come down and how tiny your legs are! I think it is awesome that you guys took all those pics last year and have them to really compare how much you've changed. You should be proud!
  • jonathanharwood
    jonathanharwood Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, stuff like this is by far the most encouraging things to read. Great jobs!!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!