Let's try this again, AZ folks...

Options
I'm new. OK, I'm not really new, I joined this site back in 2009. However, I've never really posted on the message boards until recently. I failed miserably the last time I joined, but I WANT to do better this time around, I think I just need a swift kick in the derriere to get me going. I'm a wife, I'm a mom, I'm a nurse, I'm a foodaholic, I have an aversion to exercise. I need some friendly support!

Replies

• Seamoan87
    Options
    Bumpy Bumpy! Where's all the Arizonians at!?
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Seriously, no one? Maybe they're all being good and they're out running or something :)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Tempe resident here. Thanks for accepting my add request, ccb. :)
  • active52
    Options
    I know what you mean, we can help eachother.
  • Seamoan87
    Options
    Haha, there's gotta be more Arizonians getting fit, or maybe they don't know about this site yet!
  • ladyprofaz
    Options
    I am here!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    There are several AZ folks on here. I'm in Queen Creek. Problem is, a lot of people either have private profiles or don't show where they are from so you don't know they are local when you look at their profiles.
  • megababe4
    Options
    I'm here! I'm a wife too, mother of 4, my husband LOVES to cook and more power to him. I'm man enough to admit he cooks most things better than I do. I started a little over a month ago, back working our and eating right. My first goal is 10 lbs. but I would like to loose 25, or at leaat fir into my smaller jeans. I have come to the realization that working out with weights, I can't be a slave to the scale as I have always been, I feel so much better on the the 4 days I wrk out than on the 3 I take off. Weekends are just hard to find the time. As for you, consider this YOUR KICK IN THE HIND IN! Now get going and move!

There, feel better. I know i do.

Kellee / megababe4
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Haha, thanks for reviving this post Seamoan87.

Chuckyp, my in-laws live in QC. That area sure has grown.

Megababe4- I'm jealous your husband can cook :)

Ladyprofaz- Thanks for the add!