160 pounds lost, 45 to go

Options

Replies

• Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! You have literally turned back the clock. Thank you for sharing your story!

My thoughts exactly! You have always encouraged and inspired me- because you don't always claim this is an easy road-
    and you are open and willing to share your struggles as well as your victories........and even when it gets hard, you always persevere!

You are a blessing to me, and I am grateful for you in my life!
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!
    You look so much younger. Keep it up. :)
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow! Congratulations!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    that's incredible!! very inspiring. congrats on your amazing progress!!
  • cstein71
    cstein71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be so proud of the accomplishments you have achieved!!!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. You are such a WINNER...and you will have more WINNING going forward.
  • peaceinside
    Options
    WowZa! You look fabulous and congrats to you for all the hard work you have done and the dedication you have to keep going. You are such and inspiration, thanks for sharing!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look incredible.
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    my goodness!! you look AWESOME! easily 10+ years younger!!

what an inspiration, thank you for sharing!
  • dotmertsky
    Options
    WOW! You look great and so inspiring - I need to lose 100+ lbs. My first is to get below 250 then lose 100. Incremental goals seem to be helping me too. Thanks for inspiring me even more:happy:
  • gmaanneliese
    gmaanneliese Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jill, Its MFP'ers like you have kicked me in the rear when I needed it and held my hand when I thought I couldn't go on. You have been very encouraging.

Gma Anneliese
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    holy crap, you look amazing!!
  • gmaanneliese
    Options
    Thank you Deborah, I have you to thank for holding me together over the rough spots.

Gma Anneliese
  • AngieMaria3
    AngieMaria3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! you look AMAZING!
  • citizenpioneer
    citizenpioneer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Very, VERY inspiring. You look amazing and most importantly, you probably feel amazing too! Congratulations.
  • gmaanneliese
    Options
    Tammy, You were one of my first MFP friends. I remember hoping to find someone I could identify with who would struggle along with me and pray with and for me. And there you were. Thank you so much. Hang in there, HE isn't finished with either one of us yet.

Gma Anneliese
  • peggytolose20
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! OMG You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your major milestone!
  • moxi155
    moxi155 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,004 Member
    Options
    Are these pictures really of the same person? Wow! Amazing! Great! Here's to your success! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!