Not entirely new

Options
I have been battling with losing this weight for a year now. I am 200 pounds, and 5'3. I feel completely dumpy, and never feel good about myself. I have never been this big in my life, ever since i lost my first baby, I started gaining weight. I got pregnant again, and the whole nine months, I craved soda, i drank 2 liters a day. My last trimester i was 225 pounds. As soon as I had my daughter I was down to 175, but it shot right back up withhin a month to 200 due to the soda habit. I carry most of my weight in my hips, thighs, and butt. A month ago I quit drinking regular soda, and switched over to diet. Tomorrow, I am giving up caffine, and only drinking water. I want to do this right this time. I'm sick of being down on myself. I want to feel pretty again. Any advice would be wonderul.

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you are in the right place, plenty of great advice on nutrition as well! Good job on giving up the sugary drinks, they are nooo good for you :)
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here first of all you are pretty and yes giving up soda will help in less than a year not drinking anything but water you should loose 50 lbs just from that but there are alot of great people here and you will do what you have set out too if you really want too hope you have a great day