What's the weirdest thing you eat for breakfast?

Options
SugarNtheRaw
SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
This morning I tried a new recipe, it's possibly the weirdest thing I've eat for breakfast, sounds gross too, but it was so tasty! Sardines (no skin/bones ect) with a mashed avocado on whole wheat toast. YUM! So I ask you, what is something "weird" that you eat for breakfast?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have to say that does not sound good. I don't eat breakfast just wanted to comment. :drinker:
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have to say that does not sound good. . :drinker:

I agree! It sounds nasty as all get out, but I promised a friend of mine I would try it, and it's much more appealing than one would think. :tongue:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Yours sounds strange but then I dont like avocado. Sardines on toast is lovely tho.

I dont hold with certain foods at certain times etc I eat what I like when I fancy it so its not unusual for me to have something most would find strange. A great bowl of cauliflower and broccoli for breakfast is yummy.
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    Yikes! Sardines first thing in the morning......or at all! Well mine isn't even close to being that weird...but I like to eat baked apple w/ a little agave and cinnamon on my scrambled egg whites. Kinda has a sweet french-toast taste without the bread.