I'm Coming Back......

Options
They say when you know what works why quit doing it? If we had the answer to that we'd all be in good shape. My Name is Lee I live in the foothills of NC and am returning to do what needs to be done. I'm 6' 0 " and My worst high was 299 abt 4 years ago, and my best since then was 254 about 4 weeks ago. I am Type 2 Diabetic with an A1C of about 7.1, Sleep Apnea on a CpaP machine, and just recently got laid out by pneumonia for 10 days. The good news is I was finally forced and succeeded in giving up my one pack a day smoking habit that ran for 25 years. I'm a local truck driver (home every night but in the truck all day) Little exercise, and have everything against me in weight loss. However, I got to 254 using MFP and it's time to get back at it. So Today I started fresh. Got the calorie counter set back up, and hit Planet Fitness for an hour. Using the Elliptical, the Spin Bike, and the 'mill for 30 sec sprints I managed to rack up 600 cals burned. Thanks in advance for all the support and friendship I will need. My new hashtags are #Letsgo and #Noexcuses. I am also on Twitter @Commander38

Replies

• xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thats awesome ! welcome back bro. sounds like your on a good track.keep it up! ill send an add request your way.