anyone else on the depo shot and not losing?

Options
I've been on the depo shot since may, and i have been stuck between 132-138 lbs. Right now i'm stuck at 136 lbs. i recently started running and thought this would help break me out of the 130's. what can i do to break from this plateau? i eat about 1410 calories a day, but i have a feeling my body thinks its in starvation mode and i think that the depo shot is causing me not to lose anymore.

also, i dont eat as healthy as i could, im in the navy and with my schedule its easy to go 4-5 hours without eating and i have no where to keep food cold or to heat it up. i am also ALWAYS exhausted at the end of the work day and i dont know why :(

so here's my normal workout routine:

tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursday are my command pt days.

tuesdays we usually work out as a group for 30 mins, then run 3 miles outside at our own pace

wednesdays we usually work out as a group for 30 mins, then we have 30 mins to do our own thing, i usually run

thursday we work out as a group for 30 mins then run 3 miles in formation at the slowest runners pace

i just added in running on the weekends on my own and i usually take monday and fridays off since we are not given time to work out.

any advice??

thanks in advance.

Replies