Cell Phones?

Options
My phone went kaput last week and I am in search of a new phone. I'm with T-Mobile but carrier doesn't really matter as I am going to buy an unlocked phone on the internet. What I want to know is what kind of cell phones do you all have and do you like it??

I want to make sure my next phone has good reviews from people who actually use them rather than good reviews from tech companies. That's what I went with for the last one and it barely lasted me a year.

Please help!

Replies

• Cerabell18
    Options
    My phone went kaput last week and I am in search of a new phone. I'm with T-Mobile but carrier doesn't really matter as I am going to buy an unlocked phone on the internet. What I want to know is what kind of cell phones do you all have and do you like it??

I want to make sure my next phone has good reviews from people who actually use them rather than good reviews from tech companies. That's what I went with for the last one and it barely lasted me a year.

Please help!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my BlackBerry Curve *drools all over it*
  • michelle0920
    Options
    I have an LG Scoop - if you text a lot, it's a great phone - has the full slide-out keyboard.
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i have the verizon blitz... i wouldn't trade it for anything :happy:
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have the blackberry pearl curve and absolutely love it!! The sound is so good and clear during conversations plus its very user friendly!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOVE my Blackberry Pearl! I've had a bunch of phones so far, but this one is my favorite.

The samsung sync was a close second- I had that one for almost 2 years, and it was TOUGH! I got it wet and was able to save it, without losing any pics, contacts, anything! So that one was awesome.
  • McLachfan
    Options
    Whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM THE RAZOR! I've gone through three of them! Granted the replacements were all under warranty, but it is a major pain in the butt waiting for the new phone, transferring everything over, sending the old phone back. I will NEVER buy another one of these! I've always had samsung phones until this and they have never gone out on me, so I will be going back to that once my contract is up for renewal.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my BlackBerry Curve *drools all over it*

MEEEEE TOOO! And mine is Pink so that makes it even better! :heart: :love:
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Blackberry SmartPhones love it
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I have a Samsung Juke. Before that, I had a text and internet oriented phone, but it was pretty big(the LG EnV) I really wanted a small, music phone. The Juke is soooo small. It's perfect for the gym...it looks like a little MP3 player(even smaller than some!)
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    BB curve.