How to keep weight off

Options
So i've been loosing weight for 2 1/2 weeks now but recently i've been gaining a pound then loosing it. but i'm doing the same things as always. how do i just keep loosing and stop gaining.... I work out all the time at the same time everyday I don't eat large and I don't eat bad things. so what am I doing wrong?

Is anyone else having this problem? how do you deal with it?

Replies

• hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I spent about 2 weeks losing and gaining the same 3lbs over and over again but I found that changing up my routine and really going at it hard got me over that blip :)

Hope that helps
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Eat way more than 300-1100 calories per day.
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Yeah if youre starving your metabolism will drop and you wont lose as fast.... try a cheat day
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yeah seriously, this 1000 calorie diet program does NOT work for weight loss...you're going to store fat and burn muscle because you're starving yourself. The main function of fat is energy but also storage, so if you're not getting energy elsewhere you're going to store it (while losing weight)...in the long run, no progress will have been made. Eat more, drink a lot of water, and don't worry about the scale.
  • LuciLawless
    LuciLawless Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) this helps a lot :D