Has anyone tried Acai Berry?

Options
I was wondering...my mom wants to try it so I was wondering if it works or just a big gemic?

Thanks advice will help!

Replies

• Clemens
    Options
    I was wondering...my mom wants to try it so I was wondering if it works or just a big gemic?

Thanks advice will help!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Thanks advice will help!

three words...
    waste of money

use the money to buy clean food...
    walk, walk, walk,
    drink the 8 a day on water

all of these quick fix diet deals say the same thing with them..
    when combined with a sensible nutrition plan and exercise you will get results

try the sensible nutrition and the exercise and spend money on clean food
    hth
    Dave
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    I heard it worked great for weight loss. But I dont know for sure.
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I heard that eating healthy and exercising works great for weight loss. :wink:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I heard that eating healthy and exercising works great for weight loss. :wink:

:noway:

No way, I heard that too! :laugh:
  • Tamrahan
    Options
    Can we post links here? If not sorry. (This site is not selling anything or so it says).
    I read somewhere the other day that the actual acai berry contains more antioxidents than blueberry.

http://www.acaiberrystudies.com/
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    it is a potent antioxidant for sure. But I tried it in Mona Vie and I did not like that taste at all. the taste reminded me of mold - there's no way I could drink it on any kind of regular basis-
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Can we post links here? If not sorry. (This site is not selling anything or so it says).
    I read somewhere the other day that the actual acai berry contains more antioxidents than blueberry.

http://www.acaiberrystudies.com/

true. I've read that too. but that doesn't mean they'll make you lose weight. Tell her not to waste her money.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I drink fuze everyday and on the flavors has a. berry as an ing..not sure if it's enough to make a big difference....just wanted to post an FYI to others if they are interested...tastes yummy to me

Kim
  • qatarsessions
    qatarsessions Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of acia berry scams right now. I got caught. It was a "free trial" and I just had to pay just under $4 for shipping. After 14 days they charged my CC for $87. I called, luckily got someone on the phone, and they told me I had to cancel within 14 days or pay for the first order. I said, "one bottle, $87.00!!!!)
    Then I started looking on the internet and found that I was just one of many. Even though they told me they had cancled my "membership" I would still be charged the $87. because apparently I agreed to that in some obscure fine print.
    I called my CC company. They knew about this scam. Cancled my card and refunded me the $87. But I had to have a new CC number which is a huge hassle.

BEWARE. I believe I remember the one that caught me was aciaberrydetox.com

FYI - I took the pills for over 3 weeks and didn't loose a pound.
  • tomyhealth
    Options
    If she is going to try it just be careful some of the companys are just out for a buck and scam you. I did try it for a month and did not see any results. I have seen more just eating well and working out.