Hello from MN

Options
:smile: I have used My Fitness Pal to track my eating habits .. or rather lack there of ... before. I haven't thought about making friends for motivation until I found the live feed on my phone app. I think thats a great idea!! I have an easy time starting but it's the continuing I have troubles with. Once again it's time for a new start - lots of changes in life (turning 40 and being single are the biggest) and now is a good time I think to make new friends here for encouragement and hope! :)

Replies

• xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    friends make a huge difference. people here are so encouraging .so i would love to add you and welcome you to the mfp family. my wife had me add her friends and ive been meeting tons of people ever since. good luck on your weight loss journey.the holidays for us all will be tuff lol.
  • Kev383601
    Options
    Where you from in MN? My wife and I just moved to SD, but I've lived in MN my whole life (until now, obviously)

Good luck on your journey!
  • mnsnowflake
    mnsnowflake Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Originally from the Cities but now am up north of Bemidji :)
    Thank you for the luck!
  • mestrydom
    Options
    Have fun ... and just keep at it. Even if you 'fall off' once in a while! Nice to meet you. :)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I so miss Minnesota Fall and Winter...Lived in Burnsville for a couple of years (before the ground was broken for the Mall of America)...the year I was pregnant there was a mega flood and a super snow storm (1987).

I've done some losing...but have about the same to go...feel free to add me as a friend and we'll get there together!!! :)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I"m in MN as well, Moorhead, so way on the border. Feel free to add me if you need another friend from the frozen north!
  • loseramy68
    Options
    I agree - sticking with it is a challenge. But I think you're right - finding friends to help motivate you and keep you on track is so important. I don't have anyone in my personal life that understands what I'm going through, so this has been so great to have people that I can relate to and that can relate to me. Best of luck to you on your journey!