6 months Transformation - with pics

Options
124»

Replies

• SusanMarie7777
    SusanMarie7777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!!!!! What a great model you are for all of us!!!!! You have put your heart and soul in to this and it SHOWS. Congratulations!!!!!!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome job!

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Rainese
    Rainese Posts: 13
    Options
    Keep up the good work, definately a good transformation!!!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Excellent job...
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • sziemba1
    Options
    I had a similar experience. I lost over 70 lbs between May 2010 and Sept 2010. I live in a Florida community where many of residents head up north during the summer months. When they returned in October they didn't recognize me. They thought my husband was running around with another woman and they kept coming up to me and saying "Hi, I don't think I've met you. Are you new?". I've lived here for about 7 years. It was a lot of fun. Enjoy your new body. There is one thing I do miss about being heavy. Sitting on come chairs is a lot more comfortable when you have that extra padding on the fanny.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    6 months!!!! Wow, you are looking awesome....Your hard work is evident.
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow if i were gay i still wouldn't fancy you, but damn you look great!!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing, I love progress photos, gives me so much inspiration :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    wow, wtg! :D
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Holy crap. Nice job, dude.
  • RooChilders
    RooChilders Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • SusanMarie7777
    SusanMarie7777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You had the determination to succeed! Once you had that you never looked back. What an example of "true grit"!!!! The difference in your body is mind boggling and shows us all what we can truly due if we never give up. Thanks so much for being our role model!!!!!! When we do really well at work we get a Bravo Zulu!!!! A big Bravo Zulu to you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!