Ab Rocker Twister?

Options
Hi everyone,
Was wondering if anyone tried the Ab Rocket Twister. I really want to wor on my core/mid-section. Thought I'd give it a try.
Any results? Comments? Any thoughts?

Replies

• cmoe25027
    cmoe25027 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The Swiss ball crunch has been recognized as one of the best, if not the best core strengthening exercises you can do. Plus it's prolly cheaper and you can do a wide variety of activities on a Swiss ball. Just make sure you buy the proper size for your height. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Collin
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Was wondering if anyone tried the Ab Rocket Twister. I really want to wor on my core/mid-section. Thought I'd give it a try.
    Any results? Comments? Any thoughts?
    There are so many ab exercises that you can do for FREE. My advice is that if you can't do the free ones, then you'll end up spending money on something that will eventually become an expensive clothes rack.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    The Swiss ball crunch has been recognized as one of the best, if not the best core strengthening exercises you can do. Plus it's prolly cheaper and you can do a wide variety of activities on a Swiss ball. Just make sure you buy the proper size for your height. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Collin
    It's not the "best" if one does not do it. The "best" are the one's that one will consistently do. IMO, heavy squats, deadlifts, military presses are the "best" since you need to have a very conditioned core to do them.

IDEA Fitness member
  • cmoe25027
    Options

Cheers,
    Collin
    It's not the "best" if one does not do it. The "best" are the one's that one will consistently do. IMO, heavy squats, deadlifts, military presses are the "best" since you need to have a very conditioned core to do them.

Nobody is contesting that if you don't do the work you won't see any results. And you are preaching to the choir about big compound lifts. But I am simply trying to show the op that they can do a well researched simple exercise on a cheap versatile piece of equipment rather than spending $100 plus on a body by jake'esque piece of junk.

Cheers,
    Collin

IDEA Fitness member
  • cmoe25027
    Options
    Lol, sorry ninerbuff, apparently my quoting skills are lacking!