Need Suggestions for Food.

Options
Hi Everyone. I am Marianne and I just joined today. I have a nutritional goal of 1930 calories/day, 265g carbs/day, 64g fat/day, and 72g protein/day. What foods do you suggest for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I am a major pop drinker mainly diet and I know that is now out and lots more water, Any suggestions please help me!!

Replies

• nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Some things I have found that are great: Dannon Diabetic Friendly Low Carb Yogurt. 45 or 50 cal depending on which of the two flavors and 3 carbs. Makes a great snack. Laughing Cow Lite Baby Bel Cheese. 50 cal. no carbs. I like to add Mio to my water sometimes when I get tired of just plain water. Walden Farms makes sugar free salad dressing that is 10 cal no carbs for 2 tbsp. Hope that helps.
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    almonds, string cheese, eggs, chicken, fish, lean meats, fruits, veggies, whole grains, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, hummus (just recently discovered and LOVE),
  • Monisp8
    Options
    I have been having a ball trying different kinds of smoothies. I bought a ton of frozen fruit and just mix it up. I freeze the bananas which gives it the sweetness and creaminess I'm looking for. I use pomegranate juice and almond milk. I must say I was pleasantly surprised! Try it and have fun with it.
  • snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    egg white omeletes. Can be very filling and low cal. Add some non-starchy veggies for variety.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    hmmm, that high of a calorie count is actually really easy to work with. Just about anything that isn't processed will fit into that diet given proper planning. Nix your juices, sodas, etc and depending on your current drink of choice you could remove a waste of 200 calories a day. Stuffed chicken with parm, spinach, and buffalo mozzarella is very good... sauteed veggies, Parmesan encrusted talapia... honestly the sky is the limit.