any1 w/75+ lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• Eve53
    Eve53 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started out with 100+ to lose, now I have about 50 'til I reach my goal. When I get there I'll reevaluate myself and see where I want to go. So I'm sure I still have about 75 to lose. :D
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Add me up if you want. I've still got around 80 pounds to lose-- probably more than that. (Hard for me to tell since I haven't been a healthy weight as an adult, so i dont know how big/small my frame is)
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Add me up if you want. I've still got around 80 pounds to lose-- probably more than that. (Hard for me to tell since I haven't been a healthy weight as an adult, so i dont know how big/small my frame is)

Yea im right there with ya girl. lol.i was never under 200 in high school i dont think.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    at least another 30 to go, before I reevaluate, likely more like 50-60.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You guys can do this! What a great way to ring in the new year!
  • ruthie1984
    Options
    28lbs to go to reach my target weight, finding it tough but im just taking it one day at a time. I try to have fun with it, the best thing to do is to not look at how far we've got to go, but look at how far we've all come :-)
  • shorty4life21
    Options
    I have about 113, lbs that I need to lose. I currently weight 260. When I started changing my life. :sad: but this is the second week of doin it anf i have lost 7 lbs :smile: i wouls like to weigh about 155 lbs an maybe less if i think i look good... Add me if you would like, I need all the support that i can get
  • dreia801
    Options
    I hate to say it, but I still have 84lbs to reach my goal!
  • xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    its awesome to see so many people comming together with the same goals .this site is great .good luck everybody and keep at it! losing the weight together with friends who know where your comming from is going to motivate all of you to a new and healthier way of life. feel free to add me everybody. I would love to be help motivate all of you and to be motivated by your everyday success.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have 84lbs to go still. Add me if you like. :happy:
  • gabby840
    gabby840 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My long-term goal is 72 lbs so I'm just under the question but I thought I would contribute anyway and make this my first message board post. I joined yesterday so just looking to meet the new crew right now. I actually started my weight loss agenda about 10 lbs ago and feel like I'm on the right track but advice is always appreciated. Everyone can add me if they want a new, chatty friend! :laugh:
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I have lost 59 pounds and I have about 64 more to go!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Welcome. at least another 25 to go for me... :)
  • nanzbtheone
    Options
    I have about 75 lbs to go...slow and steady :)
  • michonw
    Options
    I'm in with ya Sista!! I need to lose about 60+ at this point and I'm 47, so it's not coming off very fast, but I'm persistent and doing my best to stay focused! :)
    We can do this together! Let's do this! :)
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Girlie! I have 100+ to lose, so I'm here with you!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I have about 75lbs left to lose... started off with 142lbs to lose in May.
  • sailonby
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds to be at my ultimate goal weight! Anyone in this thread feel free to add me. :) I'm a consistent logger and love to give and receive support.
  • munkiesmom
    Options
    I have lost 55 pounds have 15-20 to go