Viewing food journals

Options
My daughter-in-law and I are both utilizing this site --- is there a way to view and share each other's food journals?

Replies

• Redbug
    Redbug Posts: 41
    Options
    My daughter-in-law and I are both utilizing this site --- is there a way to view and share each other's food journals?
  • ritapickern
    Options
    My sister and I just swapped passwords. Not sure if there is another option.
    It would be a great feature to be able to "unlock" your food diary for anyone/chosen people to see!
  • Redbug
    Options
    Had not thought about swapping passwords but that would work. Thanks for the info. Just thought it would come in handy especially when you create a "MY MEAL" which we trade out recipes. Thanks again.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You know, if it's something you know you'll make or ear often you could also add it to the food log under your name w/descroption and you both could do quick adds at mealtime. Since I log everything for my bf, I often do this. It's funny, when I type something for myself, it may not come up in the same order for him:noway: not sure why or what that is all about so sometimes our counts are different!
  • Redbug
    Options
    Thanks. We will try it both ways and see what works.
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    I think you should be able to copy and paste your journal and send it in a message/email.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Mike shared sometime back He plans to open them and make them public or a person can keep theirs private like the blogs.

just an fyi I recall Him sharing:flowerforyou:
    FC:heart: