Eliptical NSV

heaven_511
heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
edited October 6 in Success Stories
I've absolutely fallen in love with Zumba. I purchase Zumba Fitness for the Wii. Yesterday I came home for the holiday only to find out that my little darlings :-/ have misplaced my disk. Well since I got home yesterday I've really been messing up and went waaay over calories. I felt so bad and since I wasn't able to get a Zumba workout in, I had the hubby to pull my eliptical out of the corner of the game room so that I could get in some type of workout. The last time I was on that thing I STRUGGLED to get in 10-15 minutes. Well tonight I did 63 minutes while watching the football game with my hubby! I am still totally blown away that I was able to do an hour on the eliptical! I couldn't help, but give God some praise for giving me the strength to accomplish this!

Be encouraged my friends...we will all get closer to our goals everyday that we refuse to quit!

Replies

• sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    THats awesome! I was the same, struggled to do 15 mins and have accomplished recently 40min. Great work!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    He is sooo worthy of praise! So glad to hear. Awesome job on the elliptical! Great burn. Friend a fellow Christian and Merry CHRISTmas!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!