Hello!

Options
My name is Lanie, and I am LOOOVING MFP so far! I'm 30 years old, and teach 1st grade:0 I lost 65 pounds with weight watchers, but recently have managed to put between 10-15 of them back on. Sadly, I have no real idea how it happened, but it could be a result of the medication I take...who knows.

But I'm excited to be here, and have been very good at logging everything so far:bigsmile:

Replies

• Teach381
    Options
    My name is Lanie, and I am LOOOVING MFP so far! I'm 30 years old, and teach 1st grade:0 I lost 65 pounds with weight watchers, but recently have managed to put between 10-15 of them back on. Sadly, I have no real idea how it happened, but it could be a result of the medication I take...who knows.

But I'm excited to be here, and have been very good at logging everything so far:bigsmile:
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hi there teach! Welcome to MFP - this is the greatest place ever to get encouragement, motivation and fitness education. Here's to your fitness journey:drinker:
  • venuslouie
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Looking for some weight loss buddies and I think this site is great so far!!:smile:
  • tomyhealth
    Options
    I have used MFP for three weeks now I think it is great and what a eye opener on what I eat.:smile: