How long did it take you to loose 26kgs (58pounds) for someo

Options
How long did it take you to loose 26kgs (57pounds) for someone who's 5'2 and calorie intake of 1280??

I am 5'2 (159cm tall) and weigh about 71.1kg (58pounds) and want to be 45kg (100 pounds) and calorie of 1280 intake. I do workout 5 times a week for an hour and maintain that calorie intake most of the time.

Anyone with that height, weight, and calorie intake that have lost 26kg and how long did it take you too loose it?

Replies

• withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1.5". My starting weight was at LEAST 186lbs... but possibly as high as 190+. I started in April, and today I weigh 127lbs.

In the beginning, I maintained about 1400 net calories. "Net" meaning I ate about 1700, and burned 300 through exercise. Over the next few weeks, I got fitter and I was able to burn more calories through exercise, and my net decreased to about 1000 calories (eat 1600-1700, burn 600-700). I kept this up for a few weeks. I was losing weight just fine, and I felt great.

But as I lost more weight, I had to increase my net calories gradually. When you don't have a lot to lose, you can't afford to keep up a huge calorie deficit. Weight loss will become slower, but it's healthier that way, and much more sustainable.

These days I'm supposedly eating at a caloric SURPLUS because I want to build muscle (yes, I'm female). I'm still losing weight though, just really slowly. These days my net is like 2150 on muscle training days, and 1750 on rest days.

Macro balance is very important to me, especially protein. I make sure to eat 100+ grams of protein every day, usually more like 125g.
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1.5". My starting weight was at LEAST 186lbs... but possibly as high as 190+. I started in April, and today I weigh 127lbs.

In the beginning, I maintained about 1400 net calories. "Net" meaning I ate about 1700, and burned 300 through exercise. Over the next few weeks, I got fitter and I was able to burn more calories through exercise, and my net decreased to about 1000 calories (eat 1600-1700, burn 600-700). I kept this up for a few weeks. I was losing weight just fine, and I felt great.

But as I lost more weight, I had to increase my net calories gradually. When you don't have a lot to lose, you can't afford to keep up a huge calorie deficit. Weight loss will become slower, but it's healthier that way, and much more sustainable.

These days I'm supposedly eating at a caloric SURPLUS because I want to build muscle (yes, I'm female). I'm still losing weight though, just really slowly. These days my net is like 2150 on muscle training days, and 1750 on rest days.

Macro balance is very important to me, especially protein. I make sure to eat 100+ grams of protein every day, usually more like 125g.

thanks for that.. ill keep that in mind :)