Chick fil a--dumb question

Options
What size drink/fries comes with a combo meal? I splurged today after my spin class and I need to know what size to log in. It seemed bigger than a small.

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    What size drink/fries comes with a combo meal? I splurged today after my spin class and I need to know what size to log in. It seemed bigger than a small.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    most places it's medium or 'regular'
  • ohthatbambi
    Options
    I googled it and I think it is a medium. Is that the general consensus?
  • ohthatbambi
    Options
    I should have gotten fruit but dang those ff's were good...especially after an hour of spinning. I was starving!! I burned more calories than I ate so that is good!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I worked there for a year and a half. :embarassed:

It's medium.
  • ohthatbambi
    Options
    Normally medium, unless you opt for a "biggie size" or "super size". :smile:

I felt guilty enough for ordering the size it came with so I certainly didn't supersize it! I should have eaten my chargrilled sandwich first b/c then I wouldn't have eaten all the ff's. I filled up fast! Thanks for the 411!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

I felt guilty enough for ordering the size it came with so I certainly didn't supersize it! I should hav eatend my chargrilled sandwich first b/c then I wouldn't have eaten all the ff's. I filled up fast! Thanks for the 411!

try grabbing a kids meal next time..it might help ya when in a bind like that
  • ohthatbambi
    Options

I felt guilty enough for ordering the size it came with so I certainly didn't supersize it! I should hav eatend my chargrilled sandwich first b/c then I wouldn't have eaten all the ff's. I filled up fast! Thanks for the 411!

They don't offer the chargrilled sand on the kids meal. Next time I will just ask for a small ff instead and just pay for the med....then less guilt!
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

They don't offer the chargrilled sand on the kids meal. Next time I will just ask for a small ff instead

and just pay for the med....then less guilt!

Don't feel guilty, there's no point, it was good, you enjoyed it, was it the healthiest, hell no, and you know that, but it could have been worse, you could have opted for some cheezy bacon burger with extra mayo, so in fact you did make progress...right? next time the small fries...you're already figuring it out, it takes time to make the changes, it'll happen, you have the right thought process.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Yeah I agree, no guilt. Also, when I read Eat this Not That, they were more impressed with Chic Fil a than any other fast food joint.:tongue:
  • heathermaej
    heathermaej Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is an old post, but not a dumb question. I Googled this question and this popped up. Thanks!
  • JennieVictoria
    JennieVictoria Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Still not a dumb question in 2014. I googled the same question so I could enter it into MFP. Thank you!
  • Brandi92809
    Brandi92809 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Still not a dumb question in 2016 :D Glad I'm not the only one googling these questions! lol
  • gooz23
    gooz23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    still not a dumb question lol my dream is that this trend continues for future cheat mealers like us
  • rmgnow
    rmgnow Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Oh Chick-fil-A fries are huge.
    They are a meal by themselves.

If cut out most fried potatoes.

But he'll of a splurge though. Big ups
  • betheabm
    betheabm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2018 still not a dumb question lol
  • Tanyalp76
    Tanyalp76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    May 2018 and i googled it and found this...so still not a dumb question lol!
  • Ke4sfq
    Ke4sfq Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    2019 and still not dumb! I needed it lol
  • jenartnyc
    jenartnyc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay! Was hoping it was a medium. Post still helpful! Googled the question and found myself back here lol.