NEW GAME

Options
TROUBLE2
TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
Post your favorite movie quote, and what movie it was from...

I am just currious as to what people find funny on this site...

Mine is from that kid in 'Kindergarden cop', "Boys have a Peni$ girls have a Vag[]na"

:indifferent: WHAT?

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    Options

I am just currious as to what people find funny on this site...

Mine is from that kid in 'Kindergarden cop', "Boys have a Peni$ girls have a Vag[]na"

:indifferent: WHAT?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    what a WEIRDO!

~ billy madison
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    what a WEIRDO!

~ billy madison

OMG that IS a good one haha i forgot about that... lol thanks :laugh:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Wherever you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Bonzai
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    "Who knows where thoughts come from? They Just appear." - Empire Records
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    "Have fun storming the castle"

The Princess Bride
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Oooh fuuudge! Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!

Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.

A Christmas Story!
  • Yeah_BoiX
    Options
    mine is that this character in kidulthood ses named becky ...

"can i loose your loo?" said Alissa

"not if our going for a sh** you cant" Becky

"nah i dont do that in other peoples houses" Alissa

Random i no but i found it funny at the time lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

The Princess Bride

OMG there are SO MANY from that movie...

"inconceivable".... and "that word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

and "Hallo, my name is Anigo, Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

The Princess Bride

I love that movie!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

How is this a game? A game must have a winner. And a ball.
    the game is to goof off at work and not get caught, THUS everyone is a winner, and for the record, NO some sports do not involve balls... like Fencing, Archery, or Shooting, to name a few..
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    one of my favorite quotes from "Trainspotting":

Now I've justified this to myself in all sorts of ways. It wasn't a big deal, just a minor betrayal. Or we'd outgrown each other, you know, that sort of thing. But let's face it, I ripped them off - my so called mates. But Begbie, I couldn't give a @#$% about him. And Sick Boy, well he'd done the same to me, if he'd only thought of it first. And Spud, well okay, I felt sorry for Spud - he never hurt anybody. So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers - all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the @#$%^&* big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.
  • janiebeth
    Options
    No ball, not a sport.

I have a new quote..

"No ball, not a sport."

Max :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and I only had to edit to get the quotes right about 3 times.. :noway: :noway:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

the game is to goof off at work and not get caught, THUS everyone is a winner, and for the record, NO some sports do not involve balls... like Fencing, Archery, or Shooting, to name a few..

Those aren't sports.

No ball, not a sport.

I disagree... I do not know if you have ever Ski'd, Rock Climbed, Driven a car, or Fenced... but they are all sports I assure you... and if you say they are not a sport then you will be telling many nascar fans that they do not watch a multi-billion dollar (revenue) a year sport...

I wonder would you consider running a sport? yet the olympics where founded by running sports... the very first SPORTING EVENT... :wink: and still yet, boxing, and martial arts... what about Hockey, its a puck, not a ball... hmmm
  • janiebeth
    Options
    No ball, not a sport.

I have a new quote..

"No ball, not a sport."

Max :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and I only had to edit to get the quotes right about 3 times.. :noway: :noway:

I often have to do things 3 times to get it right. The bathroom attendant really hates it.
    [/quote]

:sick:

:noway: