Hey! Check me out . . .

Options
I'm extremely serious about getting back in the swing of things. I caught myself, last night; with that old low self esteem, self conscience nag trying to creep up on me. I put that thing away more than a year ago when I was really on my workout game. Yeah, not letting that happen again. Damn the "sorry for myself" song.

So here I am! Looking for friends who are on the same or a similar path where we can support and encourage one another. Feel free to add me!

Thanks!

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. Make a lot of friends on this site. It really helps motivate you. Log in everything, everyday, good days or not. Do the best you can on exercise. I only walk 20 minutes a few times a week usually and have lost 56 pounds since last February. Good luck. :happy:
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP !! I too was hosting what i like to call " pitty parties" for myself .... Im finding after being on here for just over 3 mths... that having the friends...positive feedback and of course the accountability of my self i have lost 21 lbs and im feeling great !!! Feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • mishaky
    Options
    Hey same journey as you just started three days ago, what are you doing in terms of fitness?I do kettleWorx at the moment due to tight college schedule so its more convenience for me. Lets go and keep it up.It will be good to encourage eachother