HELP! What am I doing wrong???

Options
13»

Replies

• dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    @mleigh; Thanks!!

Lemon: as always thanks again. I am taking rest week this week and then next week increasing again to 2200 and continuing to keep carbs lower (100g). I had reviewed my stats from feb. to today and yes deficits back then could be as high as 900 per day, avg 400-800, but I was doing more running. Now I am going to do running 4 days per week and try to do wgts 3-4 days. Thanks!!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    @mleigh; Thanks!!

Lemon: as always thanks again. I am taking rest week this week and then next week increasing again to 2200 and continuing to keep carbs lower (100g). I had reviewed my stats from feb. to today and yes deficits back then could be as high as 900 per day, avg 400-800, but I was doing more running. Now I am going to do running 4 days per week and try to do wgts 3-4 days. Thanks!!

I think that's an awesome plan. I, too, am taking off next week (even from eating healthy) and starting over in the new year. A body needs to splurge once in awhile.
  • christibear
    christibear Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I do not weight train, but 45 pounds seems like a really high number to start with, even my husband started on 25 and worked his way up.