worst part about being overweight for me...

Options
ok so this is a little personal but i'm desperate. ever since i gained this weight, i sweat probably twice as much. it was bad before, but now i sweat all the time. i'm struggling to find a deodorant that works throughout the day. i've found men's deoderant works a little better so i've been using speed stick. but i still have to apply ALOT several times a day. does anyone know what deodorant works best and if there's anything i can do besides losing weight that will decrease my horrible sweating?
thanks! i know this is kinda gross! lol

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Check out Drysol. It's prescription, but it works if used properly.

Also, Certain dry is similar, but non prescription strength.
  • Hopie17
    Options
    ok i will ty :)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    i've heard that clinical strength secret works really well
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I use the Mitcham's for women. It works REALLY well.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Check out Drysol. It's prescription, but it works if used properly.

Also, Certain dry is similar, but non prescription strength.

Here is Canada Drysol doens't require a prescription, you just have to ask for it at the pharmacy counter. It itches like anything when you put it on but really really works. That really sucks because you put it on going to bed. Its been awhile since I used it but if I recall, the itching does go away and it isn't something you have to use every day over a long period of time or anything. To me, it was worth it anyway.
    I have tried all the "clinical strength" ones, like Secret and can't recall the other brand and didn't find they worked for me as well.

ETA- I just checked, you use it 1-3 days at first, then once a week after that.
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i've heard that clinical strength secret works really well

This, I am a sweaty girl & it never shows.
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I sweat a lot more now that I am heavier as well. I guess you dont realize how out of shape you are untill you do something small and you're huffing and puffing. That was my major wakeup call for me! Clinical Secret works best for me.