Ladies! How do you contain your "ladies" during Yoga?

Options
I am really into yoga, but I have a problem. I am pretty well endowed (34DD) and I have a hard time finding good support. I usually wear a sports bra and tank to yoga class. However, the girls always end up sitting right under my chin in any inverted poses...I feel like I'm being suffocated!!!

Anyone else have a similar problem? Any advice or suggestions?

Replies

• jessicamckay13
    Options
    I'm 32DD and I do two sports bras and a sport tank if I do yoga. Works for me!
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    haha yep! 36 DD and I totally know what it feels like to have my boobs constricting my breathing !
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options

This is exactly what I do. Go for full coverage everything, too. I find there are a lot of sports bras that try to be sexy at the same time, but full coverage really goes far in keeping the girls away from your wind pipe, haha!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem! Drives me crazy. I haven't found a good answer yet, so I'm subbing and hoping someone else has one!
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Same here! Other than this there really isn't any other way to keep them in place when you're inverted:bigsmile:
  • bens_momma
    Options
    Haha, yes, I have this problem too! I'm a 36 DDD and I find that under any physical exertion, the ladies can get pretty out of control without proper supervision.

During cardio, I find that a full-coverage sports bra, a tank with a shelf-bra built into it, and a sports tank with a shelf-bra built into it really help them stay mostly under control. :tongue:
  • buzzbug
    buzzbug Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great ideas! I will have to try that: layering sports bra(s) with tanks that also have built in bras. I need some new exercise tanks anyway and I have never tried the kind with built-in bras (I was a 34B or C until about a year ago haha) but they do sound comfy and supportive.

Hopefully that will do the trick and keep my girls from choking me lol. Thanks!
  • lombr
    lombr Posts: 1
    Options
    I used to be a 36 DDD and got a breast reduction 2 years ago. Best thing I ever did! I couldn't image
    doing Yoga before my surgery. I am a 38 B- 36 C now, and can do yoga without any problems. I've
    always been self conscious of my ladies anyway, so the smaller the better for me:)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Ladies, there are better sports bras out there.

I am a 32G and I wear a Shock Absorber. It's the ugliest thing ever, and it is kind of pricey, but the girls don't move one bit.

It's cheaper than a reduction.