Introducing myself

Options
I'm Natalie the 24 year old mom to an almost 4 year old boy. I was about 180 when I married my husband 5 years ago, but now I'm about 260. I've been really unhappy with my appearance and due to family history, I'm at high risk for diabetes and high blood pressure. I've had a lot of back and leg pain since gaining all the weight. My goal is get down to my premarriage prebaby weight. I just want to look better and feel better.

Replies

• strgzrlily
    strgzrlily Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I think most women can relate to your story, gaining weight after marriage and babies. You can get there, just make a plan and log your meals, exercise, drink water and it will happen. Are you using a specific diet plan? I do better when I have rules to follow. I have MFP on my itouch and it goes everywhere with me. I log me meals and workouts, water and I made a vitamin catagory to log those. My favorite feature is the food scanning function on MFP itouch app. I just scan the package of whatever I'm going to eat and the nutrition information pops up. What a time saver! I'm 43, started out at 236 and I'm down now to 198. I started October 1st. It can be done, just stick with it and be determined!
  • ThisMusicalMiss
    Options
    Good luck, Natalie! We are here to give you that needed support. =)
  • pinkpandangel105
    pinkpandangel105 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well I've lost two pounds since joining, and I'm down 18 total. I am almost down a pant size. So I'm excited! Things are going well!