hopefully this works....23lbs down and many more to go!!

Options
2»

Replies

• broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks! could have lost a lot more if I had stuck to working out on a daily basis...but, i do what i can.

I can remember being soooo happy to fit into my jeans again (in the picture with the blue shirt)....now they are too baggy/saggy in the back, and I can put them on and take them off without having to unbutton them (nsv)!!

Awesome progress! That's all one can ask is to do what you can :o) With kids, it's hard to fit time in there to do what needs to be done. i know the feeling of fitting into smaller jeans. I had lost weight before having my second son and bought smaller jeans but didn't fit into them again after having him because I went right back to where I was before I lost the weight. I now can put them on/take them off without unbuttoning them as well. Seems weird that would be such a huge deal but it is! NSV's rock! Keep up the good work and you will get to your goal weight with many more NSV's!
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You looked gorgeous in the before pics anyway! But well done on the loss, can really see a difference
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Great progress. Keep up the great work. My daughter has the same dress as your daughter in first photo. :) She's outgrown it now its a little on the mini side now. LOL
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Well done OP, love the pose in front of the mirror for October and the attitude you're giving it, well done, keep up the hard work and good luck from here to goal xx
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    You look great! And what a beautiful family.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!