NSV

Options
I had an NSV last weekend, but never got around to posting it, so here goes :)

A little background so this story isn't too confusing... I worked in administration for this company for almost 4 years, I left at the end of September to pursue my nursing degree, but am still employed as a home-based care-giver, so I never step foot into the office anymore. So, on with the story :)

My company Christmas party was finally here and I hadn't seen my work friends since I left the company (about 15lbs ago). We had to dress up, which I also haven't done since 26lbs ago (my starting weight). I had some dresses that I knew would just fall off of me and some that I was waiting to fit into again. I had the PERFECT dress in mind, it was a dress that my sister bought to wear for my wedding, but gained weight and couldn't fit into. She was going to return the dress, but I had her keep onto it for a goal dress (size 10).

So I pulled it out of the closet to try on, and what do you know? I won't ever get to wear this dress unless I gain weight again....

I had to dig deeper, I pulled out dresses that I haven't worn since I was 19 or younger! Thinking they were still going to be too small, I tried one on anyway. AND IT FIT! Not just a little, not with a little more losing to go, but was perfect!!!! I fit into a dress that I hadn't worn in 5 years!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!