First Post 120 lbs lost together! w/ pics

Options
One of the most amazing feelings and accomplishments is to be on this journey with my best friend and the love of my life, my husband! Together we have lost 120 pounds, with hard work and dedication you can do anything.

We started our journey August 1, 2011 where we both weighed in...

BeforeApril10withstats.jpg

shaneandchasidybefore2011.jpg

duringlosttogether4months.jpg

merrychristmas2011.jpg

MerryChristmas1.jpg

My husband now weighs in at 173 lbs and I weigh in at 186 lbs. My husband wore a stretched out 38 and is now a 32! I went from wearing a stretched out size 20 to a baggy size 14, should be in a size 12 before new year!

Replies

• MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    yay!!! IT WORKS!!! HAHA Really wish there was a preview first... =)
  • jkeyah
    jkeyah Posts: 20
    Options
    You guys look great!
  • BigVegandfruitJuicer
    Options
    Doing it together is nice. Congrats!
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Amazing transformation! And it's great that you've done it together :)

Congrats!
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    Oh My Goodness you two should be so proud! Not only do your bods look great but you both look so much younger!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    congratulations - you guys look so cute together! and I looove that dress!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I was a little scared to post before pictures, but I wanted to inspire maybe one person out there! So many people have inspired me on here, I figured this post was the least I could do.
  • 175to125
    Options
    Awesome job! You both look FANTASTIC! :D
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great Loss. Congratulations, keep doing what you're doing, Merry Christmas. :smile:
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome! Well done, both of you! That must have been awesome to take a picture of your new slimmer selves for your Christmas card!
  • nccunurse2013
    nccunurse2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Talk about MOTIVATION!! You guys look amazing.....I'm a week into my routine and I've lost 10 lbs...trying to become addicted to exercise....a ways to go but this app is exciting! Congrats again!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    Talk about MOTIVATION!! You guys look amazing.....I'm a week into my routine and I've lost 10 lbs...trying to become addicted to exercise....a ways to go but this app is exciting! Congrats again!

THAT'S AWESOME! I'm very proud of you! It will be a month before you know it! Then it will just become an everyday thing. MFP is the BEST SITE OUT THERE!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    You are looking awesome! Well done, both of you! That must have been awesome to take a picture of your new slimmer selves for your Christmas card!

Thanks so much that means a lot! I edited these pictures myself and we decided to make the last one our Christmas card because it turned out so well!! =)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    We are on a low carb diet and my husband has made it very easy! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!