OMG... Never thought I'd EVER have the confidence to post sw

2»

Replies

• Great story this program is so enlighting. Congradulations on your sucess
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    Great job! The bikini shots are nice but you are smoking hot in that spotted dress!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Crystal, let me just say that I don't think anyone would hold you accountable if you DID gain weight while dealing with your mother's illness. Yet you were able to hold your weight the whole time while dealing with a stressful and emotional situation.

That, in my mind, is a major win. I'm glad your mum's ok!
  • Crystal, let me just say that I don't think anyone would hold you accountable if you DID gain weight while dealing with your mother's illness. Yet you were able to hold your weight the whole time while dealing with a stressful and emotional situation.

That, in my mind, is a major win. I'm glad your mum's ok!

Thank you! :)
  • Great job! The bikini shots are nice but you are smoking hot in that spotted dress!

Thank you! That was taken at a christmas party I went to 2 weeks ago. Buying that dress was the first time in a LONG time I tried on dresses and didn't wanna cry afterwards! LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!