Need friends

Options
I am new to this site and I need to help build up a support team for myself. i have tried dieting for a while now, but always seem to fell because i never have the support. I am a mother to 2 beautiful boys. one is 5 other one turning 2. i gained over 50lbs with my first child and never lost hardly any of that weight. then i had my second child and only gained the allowed amount which i have lost. You would thinks with two little ones running a person would be skinny! not my case. i have always had issues with my weight even through school. i want to be a success story one day. any help would be appreciated!!
thanks everyone

Replies

• vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Sending friends request and welcome to MFP one of the best communities online.
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    add me!!!!!:happy:
  • dabombmom23
    dabombmom23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    more than happy to be your friend.. I an new to this two and we can embark on this journey together! But let me tell you this.. I have never used a program like this and it is awesome..
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me... I try to be as supportive as I can and offer advice when asked :)
  • tsmoser
    tsmoser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i know i think its awesome to be able to meet new people and to know that everyone on is going through the same thing i am or has been through the same thing. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to support you. Your support network is critical to success.
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • ncturbogirl
    ncturbogirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Accountability works! I need it too...add me!
  • starross87
    Options
    Glad to see you've joined MFP...I'd be glad to be your friend to help you in your weight loss journey! I am also very new to the MFP community, so I am looking for friends too! I think the more we can share our struggles, successes, frustrations, etc., together, the more successful all of us will be.
  • MrsHallum07
    MrsHallum07 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we all need a cheering section! :smile:
  • chekybear
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I dont have any kids but Id be glad to try to support you in any way i can :smile: