I feel off the wagon for a few weeks.. but I am back now..

Options
So I was doing really well, down 13lbs and consistently eating well and working out.. then I got a cold, changed my job at work & was training for 2 weeks and completely out of sorts.. not to mention, not working out consistently or eating all that great, but not doing too bad considering.

The good new is that I didn't gain much (between 1-2lbs tops) and I am back now! I can't think of any other place to get my bearings, support and back on track to my weight loss goals.

My 2nd goal was to be down 20lbs by St. Patty's Day.. here I sit, 3 weeks away with 7lbs to lose, I am hoping I can do it and remain on track!! I know this is the place to be and to just keep.. keepin on! :happy:

Good luck everybody! :drinker:

Replies

• siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    So I was doing really well, down 13lbs and consistently eating well and working out.. then I got a cold, changed my job at work & was training for 2 weeks and completely out of sorts.. not to mention, not working out consistently or eating all that great, but not doing too bad considering.

The good new is that I didn't gain much (between 1-2lbs tops) and I am back now! I can't think of any other place to get my bearings, support and back on track to my weight loss goals.

My 2nd goal was to be down 20lbs by St. Patty's Day.. here I sit, 3 weeks away with 7lbs to lose, I am hoping I can do it and remain on track!! I know this is the place to be and to just keep.. keepin on! :happy:

Good luck everybody! :drinker:
  • doodlebug
    doodlebug Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...:smile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    HiHi!
  • mRina66
    Options
    Just keep your eyes on the PRIZE!!!!:wink: