Hi.. my name is "I will never squeeze into a size 9 AGAIN...

Options

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My name is Wonder Woman, with smaller boobs and a little extra skin. (That's how I feel, anyway. :blushing: )
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    My name is "Never say Never".
  • tjpinch
    tjpinch Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Mine is "this body gave me my babies; the stretch marks and saggy skin are a small price to pay"
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is "I will never look into a mirror and tell myself how hideous I am ever again"
    ^^^^This is the best one for me^^^^
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is "I will never look into a mirror and tell myself how hideous I am ever again"
    ^^^^This is the best one for me^^^^
    Me too!!!! It says it all. It feels so good to look into a mirror now, and not hear all the negative self-talk. Whhhewww!!! :drinker:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    mine: "I will never again eat a pound of butter and loaf of bread in one day - or week - or even month!"
  • aself3
    aself3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is "I will never feel guilty when I walk into Victoria's Secret ever again and can't find things in my size."

this is totally mine!
  • Csabbott1970
    Options
    Hello, my name is "I will only wear single digit clothing her on out!" Just hit a size 8 this weekend, not going back.
  • lknorthstar
    lknorthstar Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    OMG I hear you! My bottom half always measures two sizes bigger then my top! Try finding a dress to match that crazy measurement! Oh well, seamstresses are awesome! So lucky one of my good friends is one!
    "no matter how much weight I lose my bottom half will always taunt me!"
    I HATE MY LOWER BODY!
  • klm80
    klm80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    MINE IS: I WILL BE ONE OF THOSE SEXY BI**HES ON THE BACK OF A MOTORCYCLE ONE DAY"

I love this!!!! but i rather see "I will be one of those sexy B***HES DRIVING! the motorcycle!"
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    this topic makes me sad. I weigh 132 and I'm in a size 10-12. :(

My name is "I will always be McBooty!"

Oh there are so many of us...I've lost 35 pounds and went town like 3 shirt sizes and 1 pants size. =p
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i will always be big uns *sigh*

Hey now, you're already halfway to your goal. Keep at it, you'll make it.
  • b757
    b757 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is " Going to master the habit of drinking 8 glasses of water a day and no excuses!"
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    this topic makes me sad. I weigh 132 and I'm in a size 10-12. :(
    My name is "I will always be McBooty!"
    My name is - I'll never have a little middle!
    YOU JUST MADE MY YEAR!
    Embrace the booty - love the booty!
    I'm so happy I made your year.. unfortunately there is only a couple weeks left LOL!!! :)
    THANK YOU I WILL TRY!

That isn't a bad thing though if you have the booty and are that size. I don't sadly *sigh* wish I did then I would embrace it like hell :) Thick is sexy long as you have curves!!
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My name is......"I will never look back on photos and say 'I used to look like this''

I know exactly how you feel!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Hi...my name is "I will never be at this weight again....:bigsmile:

13605498.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • relledge
    Options
    First I want to say all of you are an inspiration!! Way to go to all of you who have and are achieving your weight loss goal!

My name is...anything is possible when you put your heart and mind to it!!
  • snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi.. my name is "I will be able to keep up with my future (hopefully far distant future) grand children."
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi...my name is "I am going to fell confident and sexy everyday from here on out....no matter what!"
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet all you beautiful people.. my name is "I will streak as long as I can next time I'm dared instead of stopping short at ten yards!"

I need stronger muscles for better streaking capabilities!