Too good of progress not to share (w/pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Keep up the great work!
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I like your kid in a diaper watching on, like he's wondering what is going on here, why are we taking pictures of ourself
  • lovekck
    lovekck Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl! Half of your belly is GONE!! :)
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    Awesome job! I love looking at progress pics. I didn't take any 'official' before pictures. I just have a few from my last trip that made me go "oh shoot, something needs to change NOW". I am going to take some "6 week in, 13 lbs lost pictures today" though lol
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    You look amazing.. what is your workout routine?? I just started, trying to stay hopeful..
    :smile:

I try to go to the gym at least 1 or 2 times a week, I do cardio and tread water in the pool for an hour. When I cannot get to the gym, I climb my stairs at home. 13 stairsX153 times=2000 stairs. Amazing workout!!!
  • caitymay1
    caitymay1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look so AWESOME, Linda!!! You are quickly becoming an even hotter mama :flowerforyou:
  • Scatterdragon
    Options
    Thank you Caity!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the progress - you look great! Keep it up!
  • TonyaVazquez
    Options
    You look amazing! Feels awesome huh? I started in April of this year and just did it...didn't say I'll start next week or next month... I'm really sort of surprised at myself and super proud! I've lost 72 pounds and would like to lose about 30 or so more. I never took pics when I started, because it sort of just happened, wasn't so planned. But I do have pics and I can see the differences in them and in my shape and having donated about 4 yard garbage bags of clothes! Keep up the good work! I read on a friends' post yesterday, the taste of (whatever) isn't nearly as good as the feeling of your accomplishment! SUCH a true statement!
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you are doing a great job.
  • IamFocused
    IamFocused Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!
  • Scatterdragon
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • Leanne_fat2fab
    Leanne_fat2fab Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    wow! Keep up the amazing work! You should be proud of yourself!!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Most certainly you have lost, nice work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!