Need a friend!! 5'8" 175 pounds, trying to lose 25 pounds.

Options
Hey All,

I used to be very fit, toned, and happy with my body. I am currently completely preoccupied with working 20 hours a week and studying pre-medicine. I lost track of my health and weight, and I feel guilty applying to medical school when I feel so unhealthy. I need a friend or two that I can swap messages with to help me stay on track! I would love to be that support system for somebody else as well. Send me a message if you are interested!

Replies

• Joytodd
    Options
    Hi there,

Saw you post, I am new here. I weigh 178 and I am about 5'8 never been tone or fit but i have weighed less. Im trying to stay motivated, just joined the gym and trying to eat right, would love the support.. snacking is my biggest crime
  • y_53kg
    y_53kg Posts: 35
    Options
    5'6
    139 lbs

& I want to be in med school actually.

It would be great to help each other out! xo
  • vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I can relate! After my 3rd child I got in shape, but I let it all go with the birth of my last. I work in a high school and a student recently told me I am fat (she said it nicer than that, but that was the point). So I'm tired of this and want to get in shape! I'm 5'9" and weigh about 163 or so....I'm hoping to get to about 135. I'm also hoping to really get back to running.
  • steph353
    steph353 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in nursing school, so I can totally relate. I just found this site. I like what I see. I think having support will really help us all. I'm 5' 3'' and 158 lbs. My goal is to get around 135 or so.

I also understand "burning the candle @ both ends". With a family, FT job, and school, there's little time for even sleep, but I've decided to try and fit in some time to take care if me. Glad to meet you all!