Possible Plateau

Options
I've been losing pretty consistently for the past two months (it averages out to about one pound a week). I think this is a healthy pace, so I've been quite pleased with my progress. But for the past week or two, each time I weigh myself, the number is either stuck or higher. I know that when the number goes up, it's water retention, as I just haven't been eating enough calories to justify a large gain. I'm not really concerned about retaining water; it's the fat I want to lose. It's been a few days since I weighed myself (and I only weigh in the mornings), so hopefully tomorrow the scale will reflect the work that I've been doing.

My calorie goal is set to 1560 calories a day, and I exercise three times a week (added resistance training to my work out routine about two weeks ago). I eat back my exercise calories only if I'm feeling hungry. I'm usually at or under my calorie goal.

I've been stalled on plateaus before, and I know they can be really discouraging, so I'm looking to nip this in the bud as soon as I can (provided it continues). If anyone has any tips or tricks for breaking through a plateau, I would really appreciate it!