Leaving 2011

Options
Well I started this year off with a weight loss goal in mind. It was to be 165lbs by Dec 31. Unfortunately that goal will not be reached but I did lose this year. I started off at 257lbs and now I am at 231 lbs. I have to say I am proud of myself. It may not be what I had in mind but hey, I didn't gain weight. I am going to set the same goal for 2012. I know I can do it if I stick with a plan. And by the way, I received a couple pairs of jeans last Christmas that I was not able to fit. Now they sag in the butt.

th_befandaft.jpg

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I can't get your link to work. It looks like you used photobucket. Use the code that starts with then change the capital IMG to small case img at the beginning and end of the link.  Eta oh and congrats on the weight loss and the awesome positive attitude.  There is no doubt you will succeed in what you are striving for.
  • TIARAR247
    TIARAR247 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! LOL. I was having a hard time trying to post it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!