DIET

Options
Looking to start my weight loss with a new diet! Anyone have any suggestions? I dont want some crazy fad diet just something to help me on what to eat!

Replies

• Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Yes, my best advice is to eat less and to exercise more. If you consume less than you excert then you should have no problem dropping the weight that you hope to lose. Good luck to you!
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yes, my best advice is to eat less and to exercise more. If you consume less than you excert then you should have no problem dropping the weight that you hope to lose. Good luck to you!

^^this
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Lots of vegetables and fruits (preferably fresh), lean meats, whole grains, low fat dairy and lots of water.
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    I eat 3 meals a day and 2 or 3 snacks. I also work out almost every day. I think it helps to eat through out the day and work out consistently to get your metabolism going. I get up in the morning and work out before I eat breakfast. For breakfast I usually have eggs and toast so I get some protein. For lunch I have a Smart Ones frozen meal and for dinner I may have grilled chicken, rice and steamed vegtables. For snacks I have apples, mini babybel cheese, 100 cal pack goldfish crackers or 100 cal pack chips ahoy. I eat a snack in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon and between dinner and bedtime. My biggest thing is I like food! So I bust my butt and work out an hour in the morning so I can pretty much eat what I want throughout the day. My favorite thing about working out in the morning is once I suffer through it, I'm done for the day :)
  • rana_bear
    Options
    DIET is a dirty word. lol. Better off focusing on healthy lifestyle changes.