First Day 1 Looking for Advice, Recipes and Friends

Options
Hello everyone. I decided after 35 years of being overweight it was time to make some healthy changes. I hope to meet allot of good friends and gain allot of knowledge. I hope to get allot of new recipes and tons of advice that will help me to attain my goal. I wish you all the best in your weight loss adventure and I look forward to getting to know allot of you.

Sylvia

Replies

• smcintosh
    Options
    Hello everyone. I decided after 35 years of being overweight it was time to make some healthy changes. I hope to meet allot of good friends and gain allot of knowledge. I hope to get allot of new recipes and tons of advice that will help me to attain my goal. I wish you all the best in your weight loss adventure and I look forward to getting to know allot of you.

Sylvia
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!:drinker:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome this place is great...Good luck! U can do it.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Welcome, You are gonna love it here. So much support!
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Welcome:smile: and congratulations on your upcoming wedding:heart:

There are quite a few bride-to-be's here, so search the topics for "bride" and you will probably find some other gals in the same boat. Best wishes:drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou: congrats for taking the first step!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.