American Horror Story

Options
Does anyone watch this? I just started it tonight after many, many friends told me to watch it. It's very odd so far, but I'm intrigued by it. Definitely worth checking out

Replies

• Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Addicted.
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    yup!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I haven't started yet but I'm in the same boat. People I know are raving about it.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    That is one sexy red head maid!!! Damn
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    My friend was telling me about it last night... Havent checked it out yet though
    That is one sexy red head maid!!! Damn

now I really am going to watch it haha
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    as been watching it here.. i love it, hard to follow at first. BUT... it is interesting
  • wildbeal
    wildbeal Posts: 124
    Options
    love this show total fan
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    one of the best tv series ive watched in a very long time.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Love this show!! It's one of the best shows I have seen in a while.
  • saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im Obsessed! waiting fir the next episode which streams in america later this week!! Love being able to stream shows online!
  • secretangel
    Options
    I have the whole season 1.. watched it like a month back..doesnt back much sense but i love it!
  • secretangel
    Options
    I have the whole season 1.. watched it like a month back..doesnt back much sense but i love it!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I watched the first couple of episodes and then stopped. It has a certain style and intrigue, but I got the feeling it was covering up the lack of a real back story for everything. Kind of like they are throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall just to see what sticks. Maybe I'll give it another chance later.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Love this show watch it every week season finale is this week, so I started the season over again too. You have to pay close attention there is so much going on and every time I watch I find out new things.
    The creators took all their old favorite horror shows and combined them. They used Rosemary's baby for most of the plot.
  • branflake5
    Options
    My favorite show right now, well other than Shameless (new season next month) but I love American Horror, however I think it is a show that you have to have seen all episodes and you have to pay attention. This Wednesday season finale can't wait. It also was nominated for a Golden Globe.
  • LoveMyArmyMedic
    LoveMyArmyMedic Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I had no intention to watch it. I honestly didn't want to. I watched one episode and ever since then, I've been addicted! It's intense, complicated and truly amazing. Kudos to the writers. Can't wait for the season finale!!!
  • candlelady
    candlelady Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Addicted ! Love it