Kegel Excercises! GAL PALS ONLY!

Options
2»

Replies

• jewels120958
    jewels120958 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sooooo important to do these religiously, especially if you're pregnant or have given birth. I gave birth to one child 17 years ago, and my pelvic parts have never been the same! Things begin to fall, bladder, uterus, and yes ladies, even your rectum! I'm now going to Physical Therapy once a week, and doing my exercises at home several times a week, in an effort to ward off surgery. Pelvic Prolapse is not laughing matter.. So keep doing those Kegels ladies, and keep your innards INSIDE!!!!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Sooooo important to do these religiously, especially if you're pregnant or have given birth. I gave birth to one child 17 years ago, and my pelvic parts have never been the same! Things begin to fall, bladder, uterus, and yes ladies, even your rectum! I'm now going to Physical Therapy once a week, and doing my exercises at home several times a week, in an effort to ward off surgery. Pelvic Prolapse is not laughing matter.. So keep doing those Kegels ladies, and keep your innards INSIDE!!!!

Ok, if this didn't make me take the kegels more seriously I don't know what will... Thanks for the motivation!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I do them quite often for all reasons, but I plan to do more. I'm going to take that 150 a day advice. I strategically do them while I am doing "it" also. It helps me practice my technique during the act. Based on the reaction I get -- they work! I think I am going to increase my goal to 200 a day!

Hmmm...interesting. I rarely do these things cause I forget to. Apparently I need to make this routine. So is it true that they help us "get there" easier as well?