my lunch sucked today....

Options
so i ate at arby's. I luv arby's sooo much, we only get it once in awhile. I think those calories really kicked my butt because I could not workout today. So i dont think I'm going to eat dinner. I am sooo close to losing 10 pounds I really don't want to mess it up!

Replies

• Mattysmomma
    Options
    so i ate at arby's. I luv arby's sooo much, we only get it once in awhile. I think those calories really kicked my butt because I could not workout today. So i dont think I'm going to eat dinner. I am sooo close to losing 10 pounds I really don't want to mess it up!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Drink water! :) Don't not eat though, have some veggies!

~Leash
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    arby's was going to change its name to WE ADD EXTRA SALT ON TOP OF THE EXTRA SALT...but the marketing people convinced them it wasnt a good idea
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Do NOT skip dinner. Eat a light, healthy dinner. This way, you won't be ravenous in the morning!:smile:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Arby's is so yummy though! One meal can't ruin you!
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    thanks guys! I am actually not hungry tho. I would rather just lay on the couch than fix something for dinner....omg i am sooo lazy.
  • itzcool4me
    Options
    Losing weight isn't about not ever being able to eat (bad for you) yummy things! As long as most of the time you're staying on track, it's OK to indulge and satisfy that craving once and awhile. On days that you eat fast food then make sure to eat items really low in calories for the rest of your meals! :happy:
  • itzcool4me
    Options
    and can you believe it? I just checked my e-mail and got a coupon for a free sandwich from guess where?? ARBY'S!

The world is a tempting place!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    One lunch doesn't matter. And dont' skip dinner, eat something to keep your metabolism up, even if it's a yogurt.

I LOVE Arbys. Haven't been there in forever because hubby hates it. But I did have french fries for the first time in months over the weekend (didn't check the calories before I ate them) and realized, it wasn't worth it. Don't need those fries ever again. But if it had been Arbys... or chocolate... it would have been worth it to splurge!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    One lunch doesn't matter. And dont' skip dinner, eat something to keep your metabolism up, even if it's a yogurt.

I LOVE Arbys. Haven't been there in forever because hubby hates it. But I did have french fries for the first time in months over the weekend (didn't check the calories before I ate them) and realized, it wasn't worth it. Don't need those fries ever again. But if it had been Arbys... or chocolate... it would have been worth it to splurge!

I'm with you on the fries thing! My bf has been doing the mfp thing with me since Jan and he did a side job without taking a packed lunch by me, he was hungry so I told him to stop and get something, at least a 99 cent burger or something (which isn't so bad when you're a plumber and doing some physical stuff with no snacks till you get home for dinner). Thereafter, he said he did, got home, we had dinner and I need to log in his lunch and was flabbergasted by how many calories a medium fries at Wendys was:noway: :noway: :sad: glad it was for him and not me:laugh: has made me crave them less:bigsmile: