Hi Everyone

Options
I am also a new "bride" to be. I just started today and feel very hopeful that I can lose the weight this time! A friend told me about this and I think it's great. I have been up and down the scale so many times in my 37 years, I just can't seem to keep it off. The older I get the harder it is to lose but I'm going to try again. I have 35 ponds to lose and I won't quit! Good Luck to all and I look forward to great advice and support! Thanks , Jen151289.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• JMez
    JMez Posts: 18
    Options
    I am also a new "bride" to be. I just started today and feel very hopeful that I can lose the weight this time! A friend told me about this and I think it's great. I have been up and down the scale so many times in my 37 years, I just can't seem to keep it off. The older I get the harder it is to lose but I'm going to try again. I have 35 ponds to lose and I won't quit! Good Luck to all and I look forward to great advice and support! Thanks , Jen151289.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • tuppence41
    Options
    Hi Jmez
    Welcome to MFP! :smile: I'm sure this site will be a great help to you. I have only been using it a couple of weeks and I am already having good results :happy:
    Goodluck :flowerforyou:
  • brmeese
    brmeese Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi welcome to MFP...You will like the website it is quite useful. There are plenty of people to help you out when you get in a funk and you just cannot beat the support!!! Best of luck to you and remember one day at a time!!! You will do it!
  • JMez
    JMez Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks! I am already feeling like this time is different. I have never tried a support group like this. I like to hear other peoples stories and get inspired through them. I really love the idea of the food journal and it's very helpful to count the calories that way. One day at a time is going to be my mantra.....151289.png
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    you will be amazed by this site! :flowerforyou:
  • specialsong77
    specialsong77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You sound determined and that is half the battle! :smile: