Hi, I am Rachael! New to MyFitnessPal!

Options
Hello! I am Rachael. I just joined MyFitnessPal and am hoping this community will help me reach my goals.

I hope I can lend some support to any of you who may need it as well.

Here is to a new beginning! :drinker:

Replies

• specialsong77
    specialsong77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Rachael. I just joined MyFitnessPal and am hoping this community will help me reach my goals.

I hope I can lend some support to any of you who may need it as well.

Here is to a new beginning! :drinker:
  • mattswmn
    Options
    Cheers Rachael :drinker: and welcome!! you will love it here. Just read the recent topic "why are we fat" and that will show you how awsome this website is. Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Rachael! You will find loads of support and help here. I love this site! I've been a member for just a week, and already feel like I've made many new friends! The tools like the logs and all the information you can get here is great, too. Good luck on your journey to a new you!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachael. If I can help, just ask. :wink:
  • specialsong77
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am already liking this community! :heart:
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Welcome SpecialSong, you are going to love it here. You are Photogenic.:smile:
  • specialsong77
    Options
    Welcome SpecialSong, you are going to love it here. You are Photogenic.:smile:

Thank you so much! So far I do love it here, the tools are so easy to use... this will make it a lot easier to take my stats to my dietician! yay! (Thank you for the compliment.... you are too kind... Back at ya!) :smile:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • specialsong77
    Options
    Hiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Hiya too!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile:
  • specialsong77
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile:
    [/quote

Thanks so much! I really am loving this site! It not only keep me informed and motivated but accountable for what I eat and the choices I make... :) Yay for technology!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Thanks so much! I really am loving this site! It not only keep me informed and motivated but accountable for what I eat and the choices I make... :) Yay for technology!

Your welcome, I love this too.