Mens body groomer.....tmi - if you think so don't look! lol

Options
porka29
porka29 Posts: 868 Member
Hi all, my bf has always used a hair shaver/electric comber for his body hair (back in the day he had long hair so saying it worked for his head would be a moot point - lol) but he'd had a problem, or rather I did with his shaver attempting to make him an "older guy" mohawk.......:laugh: cause the shaver was DONE. We bought a new one at Target and since it's wireless (new for me!) I decided to use it on myself (TMI yet?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) but I did after he told me it worked great, so now I not only did my legs (not as good as I'd want as a lady but not a bad start! lol) and I did some other areas since today is my birthday.................(yall know what I'm thinkin :blushing: :bigsmile: ) and it worked so well there is nothin left.................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not that you care, but wanted to share!:bigsmile:

Replies

• porka29
    Options
    Hi all, my bf has always used a hair shaver/electric comber for his body hair (back in the day he had long hair so saying it worked for his head would be a moot point - lol) but he'd had a problem, or rather I did with his shaver attempting to make him an "older guy" mohawk.......:laugh: cause the shaver was DONE. We bought a new one at Target and since it's wireless (new for me!) I decided to use it on myself (TMI yet?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) but I did after he told me it worked great, so now I not only did my legs (not as good as I'd want as a lady but not a bad start! lol) and I did some other areas since today is my birthday.................(yall know what I'm thinkin :blushing: :bigsmile: ) and it worked so well there is nothin left.................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

ahh interesting post...so it's sorta like a Birthday traditon then?:tongue:

Happy Birthday! PartyblowerguywithHat.gif

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

no reason to be shy NOW Dave:wink::drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    yeah, Dave.

Birthday Suit, indeed, missy. :laugh: :smokin:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    scary post in so many ways....my heros FC and CMR have morphed into the same scary curler queen!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Porka.... Love how you say don't look, 'cause it may be tmi.... So you don't get shut down like HiandTri when he posted about hair and shaving..... :tongue: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and have FUN tonight with your new do!! :laugh: :tongue: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    scary post in so many ways....my heros FC and CMR have morphed into the same scary curler queen!
    ROFLMBO!! there was a sudden bolt of lightening, then poof I had curlers in my hair and was staring frightenly close to the camera!:noway: :glasses:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

haha..thanks for sharing! I have actually wondered about the Mens Body Groomer, and I guess I am thinking about the one you are! My issue is razor burn...did that leave any? if you don't mind telling! :blushing: I especially get it on my underarms :grumble:
  • porka29
    Options

haha..thanks for sharing! I have actually wondered about the Mens Body Groomer, and I guess I am thinking about the one you are! My issue is razor burn...did that leave any? if you don't mind telling! :blushing: I especially get it on my underarms :grumble:

None whatsoever!!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

None whatsoever!!!

Thank you! I will have to look into it....my bf could use it too :laugh:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i absolutely love that this is posted under 'success stories':laugh:
  • cmriverside
    Options

1. Dave:blushing: how did I go from judge to hero in one week? :laugh:
    2. bwah ha ha on the curler queen, you shoulda been around last night at 3 AMeek-1.gif
    3. How did this thread end up on the "Success Stories"? Ms. Porka? (.....or do I really want that much info....??)

Happy B'day to you!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You know.... you could buy one of those for women too if you don't want to share his :wink:
  • porka29
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: under success stories!!! It was a success for me, but also I tend to not go to the other sections as much, so think what you will!:laugh: :tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

2. bwah ha ha on the curler queen, you shoulda been around last night at 3 AMeek-1.gif
    3. How did this thread end up on the "Success Stories"? Ms. Porka? (.....or do I really want that much info....??)

Happy B'day to you!!
    Hey now, he's my nutty buddy, be nice to him:wink::tongue: I think we frighten the wits out of many this morning when everyone woke up to see us both in curlers with matching faces... Let's do that again soon...better yet...let's get a bunch of fun folks from on here using the same AV...BHwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahaha:devil:
  • cmriverside
    Options

Happy B'day to you!!
    Hey now, he's my nutty buddy, be nice to him:wink::tongue: I think we frighten the wits out of many this morning when everyone woke up to see us both in curlers with matching faces... Let's do that again soon...better yet...let's get a bunch of fun folks from on here using the same AV...BHwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahaha:devil:
    thneinneinnein.gifHe started it.

They didn't know we are the same person?? Oh, oops, I thought that was common knowledge around here.......
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

Happy B'day to you!!

when I started coming here I thought that was CMR's real pic...I just said..well...uh....ok
    TL Dave
  • cmriverside
    Options

Happy B'day to you!!

when I started coming here I thought that was CMR's real pic...I just said..well...uh....ok
    TL Dave

That was "Creepy". five.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Happy B'day to you!!

TL Dave

That was "Creepy". five.gif
    : :laugh: YUP creepy fun!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!