Today is a very lucky day :)

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
Not only have I had to take my jeans in by 4 inches in the waist, but, I went for a 3 hour walk and burned up 1,045 calories this morning, when we got home, my son had a call from his solicitor, the police are going to drop all charges, all he has to do, is surender himself to the local police station for a caution, then he will be free to go :drinker:
All He will have to do is pay the recovery firm for the car he drove into a lamppost - he is one truely lucky teenager, that has learnt a very valuable lesson :drinker:

I know I could go out an buy new jeans, but, with my still being off sick from work and my eldsest son being unemployed now, I try and save money whereever I can, and my jeans look kinda trendy with pleats in the front :bigsmile:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Not only have I had to take my jeans in by 4 inches in the waist, but, I went for a 3 hour walk and burned up 1,045 calories this morning, when we got home, my son had a call from his solicitor, the police are going to drop all charges, all he has to do, is surender himself to the local police station for a caution, then he will be free to go :drinker:
    All He will have to do is pay the recovery firm for the car he drove into a lamppost - he is one truely lucky teenager, that has learnt a very valuable lesson :drinker:

I know I could go out an buy new jeans, but, with my still being off sick from work and my eldsest son being unemployed now, I try and save money whereever I can, and my jeans look kinda trendy with pleats in the front :bigsmile:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats that is so great news.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!