I'm new here too

Options
I signed up last month but just got serious about logging my foods a week ago. I can't believe the difference just that one step makes. For the first time ever, I am thinking about what I eat before I eat it. Revolutionary I tell ya! Ha! I have a bunch to lose...ideally probably close to 75 pounds but I am focusing on the next 25 for right now. I am just feeling my way around the boards but it seems really fun, supportive and motivational!

Replies

• LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello..I'm new here too, although I've been a WW member for most of my life. I needed a change so I joined this site and bought an Xbox Kinects. I've lost about 11 pounds in the last few weeks so I must be doing something right. I need to lose about 80 or 90 more pounds so I have to buckle down. I'm getting too old and it's affecting my health.

Welcome and Good luck!

Bobbi
  • Nikki8780
    Options
    I have been using this site for about a week. I am trying to lose atleast 20 pounds before my wedding day gets here. I have until April 14th, and so far I have lost 8 pounds by doing more, and eating less high calorie foods. I am still looking for people to connect with for support, but no reply yet. If you are interested then please send me a request. I am 24 years old, and mother of a 3 year old girl. Any more questions, send me a message.:smile:
  • shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I been using MFP for about a year now but never really got serious with my diet. As this year come to a close I'm starting to cut out all the junk out of my diet and carry this into the new year. I'm looking to lose about 15 to 18lbs by April. I just need motivation to stay on the right track.