PET PEEVES?!

Replies

• StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    -Plastic bags that say "tear here to open" but they don't tear.... (shredded cheese and steamfresh veggies are the main culprits in my life)
    -Clothes shrinking lengthwise in the dryer and not widthwise.... Got a whole lotta pants and shirts that are too short and too wide!!
    -People talking during church or the movies. RUDE much??

People talking during films...I cannot. Got dragged to see the latest Twilight & the people behind us talked/laughed/kicked my chair throughout. I despise Twilight but their rudeness annoyed me to no end so I ended up shouting at them after
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    People clipping their fingernails in public (i.e. the jackhole that sits near me at work, OMG!!)

OMG yes - my ex used to sit there in bed or on the couch picking at his toenails which was sooo disgusting - and then you wanna touch me with those same hands??? Ewww (of course the ex is a pet peeve list all his own, but no need to go into all that since he is now the ex ~ hallelujah...)
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Talking with food in your mouth.
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    People clipping their fingernails in public (i.e. the jackhole that sits near me at work, OMG!!)

^^This^^

Totally grosses me out! I've even seen people do toenails at a meeting before. Can't it wait until you get home?

And people who use their cell phone at the movies. Even if their ringer is off it is still blinding!!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Literally immediately after I posted this, the jackhole started clipping his nails. SON OF A!!
  • AND when people do not return text messages or phone calls that are specifically requesting an answer to a question or at the very least a return acknowledgement. How rude are people these days that they just ignore messages and never get back to you? At my job (and my previous job) I would have been fired for ignoring messages!!

Or you call someone and instead of calling back they text you? I had too much to text in the first place, that's why I CALLED instead of texting - HELLLLOOO!!!! :explode:

LOL! Totally! It makes me mad when someone can text you but can't pick up the phone to talk. Like I want to sit there at text a paragraph... :noway:

I do this purely for the fact that I have no reception at my house so if anyone calls me, the moment I pick it up it hangs up on them. It's not my fault I swear!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    I dont like complaining, but here it goes (since it just happened on facebook): When guys or chicks say "gross" when a girl is muscular.

I can appreciate a rock hard bod (among other things) LOL
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    People who litter-why do you get to the trash the earth?
    People who give their kids soda, I don’t like the stuff so it is easy for me to judge.
    People who use my stuff and treat it like crap!
    Friends who text someone else the entire time you are with them
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    People who don't discipline their kids and then complain they are unruly

People with large dogs, no yard or a tiny yard and never walk them

People who litter when they're are trash cans everywhere

People who walk shoulder to shoulder in groups so no one can get by on the sidewalk

People who rev their car engines or peel out for attention

People who ignore don't walk signals in rush hour

People who always gossip

People who value stuff over other people

hmmm I sound like a complainer eh? I'm really not lol
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    I hate driving with a passion, so...

- People who cannot merge, and wait for you to speed up or slow down
    - Too slow in the fast lane/too fast in the slow lane
    - Slowing down to 1 mph to turn a corner
    - Speeding up fast only to hit the brakes 50 feet later because of traffic
    - People who think they're P-Diddy. When you car's body shakes from your bangin' subs, it might be a little too loud!
    - Non-hands-free CELL PHONE/TEXT/INTERNET usage while driving

I could go on forever. :-\ I'm not really an aggressive person. I think sometimes you have to be to like driving or feel comfortable in modern traffic.

Ha ha yes, yes, yes to every one of these. Don't forget the people who don't think they have to indicate at corners!!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    - looking to play scrabble (or lexulous) online, and among the requirements are "picture only" and "flirty girls only" - I want to play scrabble not have cybersex already!?

- my family needing to take a new glass every time they go for a drink of water...

- women who feel the need to bathe in perfume in the gym locker room (had to cover my face today to get changed)

- people who have crappy earphones (or ipod headphones) and blast their music on the bus - might as well not even have head phones ....

I will stop here, because if I am let loose, this may never end....
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    people that dont put the shopping carts where they belong
    people that spell lose "loose"
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Stupid people.... they drive me crazy... HUGE pet peeve!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    I totally just checked out Dustinerenz24's V.... yum! :bigsmile:
    people that spell lose "loose"
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    I cannot stand it when people sing their words. Women do it a lot with "Hi, how are you." And the longer it's been since they have seen someone, the longer the song. "Hiiiiiiiiiiii, how arrrrrrrrrreeeeee yooooooouuuuuuuuu???????"

Also, when people barge into a room and then say the words "knock knock." Hate that.

Lying is the biggest pet peeve of mine. I hate it when people lie. Makes me sick that they think they are actually believable.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member

This drives me crazy. If you're physically able to push a cart full of crap to your vehicle - you can certainly put it away.
    Pure laziness.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    People who don't discipline their kids and then complain they are unruly
    ^^^^
    THIS - Big TIme!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    coworkers not putting a new tp roll on when they use the last of the old one.
    people (coworkers again) using my salad dressing, creamer, etc from the fridge without asking, then putting it back in the fridge with little or none left in the bottle
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    There is one thing that 'really grinds my gears', lol.
    I watch Judge Judy and I absolutely hate it when people say ""aks". I'm sorry but, the word you are looking for is "ASK". Please, get this right....
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    piss on toilet seats... in the ladies bathroom!!!? WTF!!