I just wanted to congratulate you

Options
13»

Replies

• jonbobfrog
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I'm having a really really hard time this year and sometimes I hate people but recently 3 different complete strangers (1 being you and this post) have done things for me that made me think that maybe everything won't turn out so badly after all.

Happy holidays!
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. Thanks so much for posting.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Great post :)
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! I really needed to read that right now! YOU are fantastic yourself!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    thanks for making me smile. especially when i just read something on my facebook that makes me want to cry....
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments. I am so inspired by MFP members all around the world, who help each other to reach their goals .... and the achievements are amazing.

I wish you all a very happy Christmas, and a New Year filled with health and happiness.

Jennie
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU MADE ME SMILE!!!! :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU!!!!
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Aww, that was so nice! It really made my evening! THANKS!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    thank you for the encouragment. loving this website and the love,support and encouragment.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!