Help Me Name my Fitness Blog?!

Options
KiyaK
KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
I realize having a fitness/nutrition/health blog isn't exactly an original concept. I graduated with my bachelors in Creative Writing a few years ago, and am a little sick of not using my degree at all. I’m starting my blog to MAKE me write and keep me accountable. Hopefully it will give me confidence/creative momentum to get going on some other projects too…

ANYWAY! I've wanted to start a health/fitness/nutrition blog (not on MFP) for a few months now, but I keep getting stuck on what to name it! I have a few posts written, a wordpress.com account set up, ideas for LOTS of other posts... but until I pick a name, I can't move forward much more.

The tone of the blog will be humerous & sarcastic, so I want the name to reflect that. Some random ideas I've had: "Runs with Blisters," "Love (to eat) Handles," "Workout Whiner." What do you guys think of these? Any other ideas?! I feel like I have pages and pages of completely lack-luster names. Having trouble just PICKING one. For some reason I’m drawn to “Runs with Blisters.” I think I like the rhythm of it.

Thoughts?

Replies